COEC: Stakeholder Advisory Board
The Stakeholder Advisory Board (SAB) serves to strengthen dialogue and interaction between the M-LEEAD Center and community stakeholders, to ensure understanding by Center researchers of community and policy needs, and to ensure effective dissemination of research in appropriate venues. This group meets quarterly, and is made up of community leaders with extensive experience in collaborative engagement in the development and translation of knowledge, building on community strengths and resources, facilitation of co-learning and capacity building, and dissemination of research findings to all partners.
- Donele Wilkins
- Co-Leader of the Stakeholder Advisory Board, President and CEO of the Green Door Initiative.
- Suzanne Cleage
- Community Engagement Director at Eastside Community Network (ECN).
- Jaye I. Clement
- Director of Community Health Programs and Strategies for the Henry Ford Health System (HFHS).
- Yolanda Hill-Ashford
- Maternal Child Health Manager at the Detroit Department of Health.
- Felix Valbuena, Jr, MD
- Chief Executive Officer (representing CHASS)
- Angela Reyes
- Founder and Executive Director of the Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation (DHDC).
- Sheryl Shellman Weir
- Section Manager of the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, Health Disparities Reduction and Minority Health Section (HDRMHS).
- Sherita Smith
- Development Director at the Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation (DHDC) and serves as the SAB Community Member-at-Large.
- Guy O. Williams
- CEO for Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice (DWEJ) and the Principal and Founder of G.O. Williams and Associates, a sustainable community consulting practice.